Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh Britney



Well it's official, Britney Spears really did shave her head this weekend. I was actually worried about this kinda thing, white America is copying me, they've seen how damn good my shorn head looks and it has led to this. Damn me! Why do I have to look so damn good with a shaved head.

Seriously though, Britney is not in a good place. When she initially broke up with K-Fed we all had great hope that the old Brit was back. But since then it's been one bad turn after another, the partying, the pantyless pictures, the passing out. And this recent development is the most bizarre. It's starting to become obvious that Britney's problems are more than just those of a young rich girl partying a bit too much. I hope she can get things back together, but until I'll just have to try and remember the good times, when Brit was the hottest girl going and we could convince ourselves that she was a saint in her spare time.

Other crazy gossip going on today involves Bridget Moynihan's shocking revelation that she's pregnant with Tom Brady's love child. I was listening to sports radio here in Boston (http://www.weei.com), let me tell you the local ladies women have turned on their fellow Bay-Stater, calling her many names stopping just short of calling her a "wicked big whore." I guess hell hath no fury as a 200 pound woman in a Patriots hoodie., and Boston has a bunch of them. My favorite take on this issue was over on espn.com, where Jemele Hill credited Brady, along with the great Matt Leinart with blazing a new trail for white QBs in the NFL. It's a fun read, http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hill/070219
The most important thing is that Tom and Bridget handle this situation properly, and by that of course I mean a trip to the Maury Povich show. Tom, don;t take her word for it until Maury says those fateful words, "Tom, you are the father." (Note to any Saturday Night Live employees, if this isn;t a sketch next week, I'll be very disappointed.)
Ok, that's it for today.
-Bender Out

No comments: