Friday, January 11, 2008

Is that Glen Rice or R. Kelly?

Glen Rice beat up some dude that was trapped in his wife's closet. No confirmation as of yet whether or not anyone "pulled out a gun" or if there was a midget involved either. I saw the story online here and couldn't help but post on it. It's almost as if the stars were aligned perfectly for me to post on this. First off, I once spent a day at work watching all the first twelve chapters of R. Kelly's "masterpiece" Trapped in The Closet and frankly it is the greatest piece of comedy I've ever seen. Second this could be part of series I write on the famous athletes named Rice, after talking about Jim Rice last post I could just go off on a tangent. Not only could I talk about Glen's indiscretion, from there I could comment on Jerry whining about Randy Moss' lack of grace after breaking the single season TD reception record. Then the next step would be Tyrese Rice and the BC Eagles suffering their most embarrassing loss of the Al Skinner era. They lost to Robert Morris this week, at least when they lost to Northeastern a few years back they had future NBA player JJ Barea. Finally I've hear rumblings that Sam Rice's bones are being exhumed as part of the follow up to the Mitchell investigation. OK I made the last one up.

Another reason I had to comment on this story was because as you can see in the above picture
Glen's wife is pretty damn hot. I know, it's a huge shock given that he was a millionaire athlete, those guys never get hot wives, either way she needed her picture up on my page.

A couple last things for today, I watched the Harold and Kumar trailer and I couldn't be looking forward to it more. If NPH is back, you will count me in!

I wanted to give a shout out to Newton's greatest rap duo E-Gadz and Big Trubz. The pride of Newton had their final show this week; hopefully just for a while, not forever.

That's all for today. Go Pats!

-Bender Out

No comments: