Monday, October 23, 2006

Brief Follow-up to yesterdays post.

OK, so first things first, it turns out that Ryan Seacrest is alive and kicking, my apologies to anyone who read me refer to him as "the late, great" I gotta say, I definitely have egg on my face, I hope no one was hurt by this.

Secondly, I missed the ball on this whole Kenny Rogers thing. Apparently he's a damn cheater. Either he's been putting something on the ball or he has a serious wiping problem that should have been rectified years ago. Come on Kenny, you're a grown man, that's just gross. Wash your hands off when you finish. I feel bad about what I just wrote, Rogers has always been a class act, I personally just fear for the well-being of the Cameraman who shot the incriminating evidence on his hand.

Last thing for today is, I'd like there to be an IMDB type site dedicated to the music from movies and TV shows. I need a place to list all the songs on a given show so that I can dowload (legally, of course.) My MP3 player has room for about 5,000 more songs and everytime I hear a great song I want to know how to obtain it. So to all the really smart people out there, get cracking, I want this resource. Now!

No comments: