Monday, October 30, 2006

Engagement

Big news in Bender's world, my boy Alex got engaged. You may know him better as Big Al, Wiggy, EGA or El Grandmaster Alejadro, if you're not into the whole brevity thing. Anyway congratulations to EGA and his fiance Edra, best wishes to them, I can't wait for the wedding and more importantly the bachelor party.

So I've been thinking about the whole engagement process a lot lately, and it's a lot of money. You take into account the ring and the overly elaboprate proposal you could be looking at ten grand. I don;t know if I can afford all that, to me it's almost as impossible as trying to find a woman who will actually say yes. So I may just have to settle into a lifetime of bachelorhood, chasing the muff around like a panting dog. But enough about my plight, this is not the time.

Mazel Tov, Alex & Edra

No comments: